SOUTH AFRICA: New World wary of EU labelling regulations
The newly renamed World Wine Trade Group, formerly known as the New World Wine Producers' Forum, met for a brief session in Cape Town this week and expressed its concerns about new European Union wine labelling regulations. About 60 senior government and wine industry delegates from nine New World countries debated this issue, raising concerns about how it may negatively impact on wine exports to the EU and whether the new regulations were consistent with World Trade Organisation (WTO) rules.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role