SOUTH AFRICA: New World wary of EU labelling regulations
The newly renamed World Wine Trade Group, formerly known as the New World Wine Producers' Forum, met for a brief session in Cape Town this week and expressed its concerns about new European Union wine labelling regulations. About 60 senior government and wine industry delegates from nine New World countries debated this issue, raising concerns about how it may negatively impact on wine exports to the EU and whether the new regulations were consistent with World Trade Organisation (WTO) rules.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport