US: New World Brands distributes new Oz wine brand
New World Brands is to launch a new Australian wine in the US. The company announced yesterday (7 December) that it will begin selling, through its wholly-owned subsidiary International Importers, Inc., the new Australian wine bottled by Pintamin Wine and Spirits and being marketed exclusively under the name of "Boxing Kangaroo". The company will begin selling Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Chardonnay varieties of the brand.
In a statement, Costas Ataliotis, CEO, said: "This is a significant and positive addition to our product portfolio. Our spirit and wine products offer our distributors a complete range of products that will help establish our company as a valuable asset in generating sales for our distributors.
"We plan on further announcements about new additions, including new innovative company-owned products, all of which will significantly enhance our portfolio. We will continue to offer unique packaging designs and products that will separate our company's products from much of the current market."
New World Brands, Inc., through its International Importers subsidiary, imports alcoholic beverages and is presently conducting business throughout the US. Products currently being imported and distributed are the Estate Bottled wines of L.A. Cetto from Baja California, Norm's Xtreme Cocktail, spirit-based cocktails, Vodka, Tequila, Rum, Whiskey and a large assortment of liqueurs.
The UK market is developing in terms of sales and sophistication. Drawing on up-to-the-minute consumer research, Alex McPhee, Neville Calvert and David Matthews of management consultants, KPMG, examin...
Recently published research indicates that while consumers have taken to the clear and modern marketing techniques employed by New World producers, they still cherish the romance and mystique of wine,...
German spirits group Borco has struck a distribution deal in India for its Sierra Tequila brand....
Seven French wine co-operatives have joined forces to create a brand to compete with its New World rivals....
The US and Mexico have struck an agreement on Tequila allowing US distributors to import the spirit in bulk and bottle it north of the border....
Blavod Extreme Spirits is in talks to expand distribution of El Diamante del Cielo Tequila in the US....
Hayman Distillers has unveiled the first phase of its relaunch for the Scorpion Tequila brand with new packaging for the Gold and Silver variants in the range. ...
US wine and spirits distributor New World Brands has appointed David Rudden as CEO....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends