USA: New Winery Site Offers Online Listings of Used Equipment, Grapes, Bulk Wine and Jobs
Wine Country Classifieds and WinerySite.com are truly the first to offer Business to Business services to the production arena of the wine industry. "We are focused on a narrow aspect of what is now being defined as B2B and plan on doing it well," said Tary Salinger, founder of the company with long time friend Jim Williams. "We've just learned recently that we've been in the B2B business now for over 8 years - we've just called it something different."
"Our site's traffic has increased dramatically and our Auto Email Delivery System has already become so popular that we believe it will soon become a major tool for the wine industry when selling equipment, grapes, bulk wine or for job hunters seeking just-in-time listings," said Williams.
Wine Country Classifieds has serviced the North American wine industry since 1993 and has more than tripled in growth since its inception. Now an industry standard, Wine Country Classifieds is received and read weekly by over 12,000 key wine industry owners and employees. With the introduction of WinerySite.com, Wine Country's goal is to expand their readership to a global basis, in addition to continuing to improve services and add additional tools to the site. With over 50 years of wine industry experience between them, the partners of Wine Country Classifieds and Winerysite.com are dedicated to helping the industry and take a long term approach to their business development.
"The North American wine industry has become quite familiar with our publication since we developed it over eight years ago", said Williams. "We are constantly hearing `what a tremendous service' we are providing to the wine industry. It was just a natural thing for us to develop a website to offer current and prospective new users of our publication an additional avenue by which to reach out to the wine industry all over the world. Our goal then, as it is now, is to provide a service at a reasonable price that will help wineries and growers focus on the business of growing great grapes and making fine wine."
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends