EU: New wine labelling rules imposed by EC
The European Commission today announced that it had adopted new rules for the labelling of wine. The rules lay down what information must be shown on labels from 1 January 2003, such as alcoholic strength, lot number or the name of the bottler.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row