USA: New Wine Company Raises the Flag for California Wine
California wineries have a new ally in today's fine wine marketplace. Veteran wine marketer Peter Rubens has launched Bear Flag Marketing, the only national wine marketing company exclusively dedicated to California's ultra-premium and luxury wine category. "Sales and marketing in the wine industry has become more competitive and complex," said Rubens, "and Bear Flag Marketing is committed to solving the marketing and distribution issues that the finest California wineries face.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline