USA: New Wine Company Raises the Flag for California Wine
California wineries have a new ally in today's fine wine marketplace. Veteran wine marketer Peter Rubens has launched Bear Flag Marketing, the only national wine marketing company exclusively dedicated to California's ultra-premium and luxury wine category. "Sales and marketing in the wine industry has become more competitive and complex," said Rubens, "and Bear Flag Marketing is committed to solving the marketing and distribution issues that the finest California wineries face.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit