USA: New Wine by Chateau Ste. Michelle Is Highest Rated in Washington State History -- And Also Most Expensive --
Single Berry Select, a dessert wine made in Woodinville by Chateau Ste. Michelle and Ernst Loosen of Germany, has received the highest rating ever accorded a Washington State wine by Wine Spectator magazine. The "97" score for Single Berry Select, announced this week, also puts it in another special category: No other American white wine has received a higher rating by Wine Spectator in the 25 years the magazine has been rating wines, according to Bruce Sanderson, Tasting Director for Wine Spectator (Phone: 212/684-4224, ext. 648).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages