USA: New Wine by Chateau Ste. Michelle Is Highest Rated in Washington State History -- And Also Most Expensive --
Single Berry Select, a dessert wine made in Woodinville by Chateau Ste. Michelle and Ernst Loosen of Germany, has received the highest rating ever accorded a Washington State wine by Wine Spectator magazine. The "97" score for Single Berry Select, announced this week, also puts it in another special category: No other American white wine has received a higher rating by Wine Spectator in the 25 years the magazine has been rating wines, according to Bruce Sanderson, Tasting Director for Wine Spectator (Phone: 212/684-4224, ext. 648).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research