USA: New Wine by Chateau Ste. Michelle Is Highest Rated in Washington State History -- And Also Most Expensive --
Single Berry Select, a dessert wine made in Woodinville by Chateau Ste. Michelle and Ernst Loosen of Germany, has received the highest rating ever accorded a Washington State wine by Wine Spectator magazine. The "97" score for Single Berry Select, announced this week, also puts it in another special category: No other American white wine has received a higher rating by Wine Spectator in the 25 years the magazine has been rating wines, according to Bruce Sanderson, Tasting Director for Wine Spectator (Phone: 212/684-4224, ext. 648).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire