USA: New Wine by Chateau Ste. Michelle Is Highest Rated in Washington State History -- And Also Most Expensive --
Single Berry Select, a dessert wine made in Woodinville by Chateau Ste. Michelle and Ernst Loosen of Germany, has received the highest rating ever accorded a Washington State wine by Wine Spectator magazine. The "97" score for Single Berry Select, announced this week, also puts it in another special category: No other American white wine has received a higher rating by Wine Spectator in the 25 years the magazine has been rating wines, according to Bruce Sanderson, Tasting Director for Wine Spectator (Phone: 212/684-4224, ext. 648).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review