USA: New Wine Agency Launches In Southern California
Ricardo Sander announces the launch of the Ricky Sander Wine Company, a premier wine agency serving fine wine retailers and restaurants in Southern California. The agency represents a number of noted Napa Valley wineries including Rombauer Vineyards, the Kent Rasmussen Winery, and Regusci Winery. Three new wineries of limited production, Whitford Cellars, Richard Perry Wines, and Sugarloaf Crossing, are also represented in the company's portfolio.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD