USA: New Wine Agency Launches In Southern California
"It is an extremely dynamic time in the California wine industry. I believe beyond seeking great wines, buyers are looking for superior customer service and trusting relationships," states Ricardo. "My new company is dedicated to all these ideals." The Ricky Sander Wine Company serves on-premise and off-premise accounts in Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego counties. Five sales representatives have been retained to represent the territory.
Ricardo Sander has been in the wine business for twenty-one years. He began his wine career as a buyer for a number of prestigious restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has spent the last fifteen years associated with two of the most distinguished wine agencies in California, Vinifera Wine Marketing in San Francisco, and Strange Wines in Southern California.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends