USA: New Wine Agency Launches In Southern California
Ricardo Sander announces the launch of the Ricky Sander Wine Company, a premier wine agency serving fine wine retailers and restaurants in Southern California. The agency represents a number of noted Napa Valley wineries including Rombauer Vineyards, the Kent Rasmussen Winery, and Regusci Winery. Three new wineries of limited production, Whitford Cellars, Richard Perry Wines, and Sugarloaf Crossing, are also represented in the company's portfolio.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup