US: New website for Hat Trick
US drinks producer Hat Trick Beverage has unveiled a new website.
The site - www.hattrickbeverages.com - is a work in progress, the company said yesterday, but interested parties have been encouraged to visit the site to find out more about Hat Trick's drinks range.
"We are very excited about our new website, and feel that it is imperative for us to embrace this technology in order to remain competitive," Hat Trick's president and CEO, Larry Twombly. "In the near future, we will be adding further refinements and capabilities to the site that will allow us to communicate directly with current and potential shareholders, as well as suppliers and distributors.
Last month, the California-based company sold off its non-core businesses to focus on its beverage business. The company sold CED Entertainment to Central Park North Records, and also completed its early sale of Halogen Records and CPN KIDZ Entertainment. It also dissolved its relationship with MediaG3.
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research