US: New website for Hat Trick
US drinks producer Hat Trick Beverage has unveiled a new website.
The site - www.hattrickbeverages.com - is a work in progress, the company said yesterday, but interested parties have been encouraged to visit the site to find out more about Hat Trick's drinks range.
"We are very excited about our new website, and feel that it is imperative for us to embrace this technology in order to remain competitive," Hat Trick's president and CEO, Larry Twombly. "In the near future, we will be adding further refinements and capabilities to the site that will allow us to communicate directly with current and potential shareholders, as well as suppliers and distributors.
Last month, the California-based company sold off its non-core businesses to focus on its beverage business. The company sold CED Entertainment to Central Park North Records, and also completed its early sale of Halogen Records and CPN KIDZ Entertainment. It also dissolved its relationship with MediaG3.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research