UK: New website for Famous Grouse
Scotch whisky The Famous Grouse has unveiled a new website.
The site, www.thefamousgrouse.com, goes live today (20 June).
"Ours is not about the traditional 'haggis and tartan' perspective of Scotland, it's more about that sense of welcome, belonging and liveliness which prevails in a modern Scottish bar," said Wendy Cormack, The Famous Grouse's brand manager. "From the moment visitors arrive on the site, they will feel the welcoming sense of kinship which the Scots are famed for."
The new website will continue to evolve with the addition of further pages to the HTML version and multi-lingual translations of the site are already in development. To commemorate the launch, and the brand's 110th anniversary, The Famous Grouse is giving away 110 bottles in an exclusive website competition.
The Famous Grouse is owned by Scotch whisky firm the Edrington Group.
The chairman of Rémy Cointreau has insisted the French Champagne and spirits group is "not a takeover target"....
Rémy Cointreau's departure from Maxxium will cost the French drinks group around EUR240m (US$318m), the company said today (12 December)....
French spirits and Champagne group Rémy Cointreau is quitting the Maxxium distribution network....
The announcement that Rémy Cointreau has today (23 November) served notice on its position in global distribution network Maxxium Worldwide is a little puzzling. If we take the announcement at face va...
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"