USA: New USDA Proposal Threatens Future of Organic Wine Industry
A new group of organic wine industry leaders, Organic Wines International (OWI), has been formed to challenge a proposed ruling by the USDA that would eliminate the use of the term "organically grown grapes" from the labels of wines produced from certified organic vineyards. This ruling comes at a time when organically grown foods and wines are gaining widely in consumer acceptance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"