UK: New TV campaign for Miller relaunch
Scottish Courage is supporting the relaunch of the US beer Miller by rolling out a major new television advertising campaign in Scotland. The advertisements, which are designed, said the company, to further develop the appeal of 'Millertime' in the UK will focus on two American drinkers Frank and Bill, whose favourite pastime is consuming Miller and revelling in their obsession with one beer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch