US: New Sun Nutrition adds to management team
New Sun Nutrition, the California producer of functional beverages and supplements, has added to its senior management team.
Paul Cannon, former general manager and vice president of Marie Callender Restaurants, has been appointed vice president of operations. Debbie Wildrick, meanwhile, who was formerly product director for vault and proprietary beverages at 7-Eleven, has been named vice president of sales.
Both will join the executive team that oversees the development of New Sun Nutrition's FRS health beverage, reporting to chief operating officer Maigread Eichten.
"Cannon's years of experience in food and beverage manufacturing and Wildrick's retail expertise will be tremendous assets at the company as we continue to expand distribution for the FRS product line," Eichten said.
Prior to joining the company, Cannon spent 28 years in the food and beverage industry including management positions at Nestlé Beverage and Perrier Group of America.
In addition to her time at 7-Eleven, Wildrick's beverage industry career includes senior positions at New Era Beverage Company and Tropicana North America.
Nestlé is to name its new chief executive tomorrow (20 September)....
Pernod Ricard USA will introduce a host of special value-added packs for its brands in the US for the coming holiday season....
Nestlé is looking to enter the Chinese water market....
Pernod Ricard has updated the packaging across its Champagne Perrier-Jouët range....
Nestlé has posted a healthy lift in profit for the first six months of this year....
Champagne Perrier-Jouët has launched the 1999 vintage of its Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque marque in the UK....
French Champagne house Laurent-Perrier has posted a healthy rise in first-quarter sales due to a boost in sales of its premium brands....
The Source Perrier works council has called on French President Nicolas Sarkozy to intervene to prevent any move by Nestlé to transfer production of the sparkling mineral water away from Vergèze in Pr...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020