US: New Sun Nutrition adds to management team
New Sun Nutrition, the California producer of functional beverages and supplements, has added to its senior management team.
Paul Cannon, former general manager and vice president of Marie Callender Restaurants, has been appointed vice president of operations. Debbie Wildrick, meanwhile, who was formerly product director for vault and proprietary beverages at 7-Eleven, has been named vice president of sales.
Both will join the executive team that oversees the development of New Sun Nutrition's FRS health beverage, reporting to chief operating officer Maigread Eichten.
"Cannon's years of experience in food and beverage manufacturing and Wildrick's retail expertise will be tremendous assets at the company as we continue to expand distribution for the FRS product line," Eichten said.
Prior to joining the company, Cannon spent 28 years in the food and beverage industry including management positions at Nestlé Beverage and Perrier Group of America.
In addition to her time at 7-Eleven, Wildrick's beverage industry career includes senior positions at New Era Beverage Company and Tropicana North America.
Nestlé is to name its new chief executive tomorrow (20 September)....
Pernod Ricard USA will introduce a host of special value-added packs for its brands in the US for the coming holiday season....
Nestlé is looking to enter the Chinese water market....
Pernod Ricard has updated the packaging across its Champagne Perrier-Jouët range....
Nestlé has posted a healthy lift in profit for the first six months of this year....
Champagne Perrier-Jouët has launched the 1999 vintage of its Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque marque in the UK....
French Champagne house Laurent-Perrier has posted a healthy rise in first-quarter sales due to a boost in sales of its premium brands....
The Source Perrier works council has called on French President Nicolas Sarkozy to intervene to prevent any move by Nestlé to transfer production of the sparkling mineral water away from Vergèze in Pr...
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends