USA: New Snapple Elements From Above! Let Sky and Altitude Lift You To New Heights
Not content with the runaway success of Snapple Elements, the brand is now introducing two new additions to its line. Sky and Altitude, two all-natural, herbally enhanced fruit drinks are expected to hit store shelves in mid-May. Sky: For Stamina Fuel up for the long haul with the exotic flavor of Sky. Combined with a unique blend of Guarana, Panax, Ginseng and Schizandra, this Passion Fruit Drink is packed with endurance. Altitude: To Rejuvenate Altitude is bringing refreshment to new heights with the unique taste of Persimmon. Enhanced with Ginseng, Astragalus, and Echinachea, Altitude helps provide a surge of energy. The Elements line, launched in 1999, currently consists of six fruit drinks: Earth, Fire, Sun, Rain, Gravity, and Meteor, and two teas: Lightning and Moon. Each product uniquely combines herbal ingredients and exotic fruit flavors to help consumers refresh their natural resources. The products are packed in distinct 20-ounce glass bottles with intriguing hidden-reveal labels. The line has been tremendously successful since its launch last year. "The success of the Elements line has topped even our highest projections, with sales for the first twelve months expected to exceed five million cases, it is the most successful new product launch in the history of premium beverages," said Ken Gilbert, senior vice president, Snapple marketing. The launch of Sky and Altitude will be supported through point of sale materials, events, sampling, the Snapple website (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research