US: New senior VP for Starbucks
Starbucks Coffee Company announced today that Gerardo "Gerry" Lopez has accepted the position of senior-vice president and president, Global Consumer Products, effective from 4 October.
In this newly-created role, Lopez will lead the strategy to support Starbucks growth and expansion of consumer product offerings worldwide. Lopez will report to Jim Donald, president, North America.
"Gerry's strong leadership skills and connection with people across the organisation, particularly those on the front line, will add great value to Starbucks and help us develop relationships with potential business partners while continuing to increase unique offerings to the global consumer," said Donald.
Lopez has previously held senior level marketing positions at PepsiCo, Inc. and Procter and Gamble.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts