US: New reserve offering from Seagram’s Gin
The gin is created by choosing the best barrel proof batches of gin and blending them to create a gin with a final strength of 102 proof (51% abv).
Distiller's Reserve was launched in US retail in May and is available in 1.75l, 750ml, 375ml, 200ml and 50ml sizes at an approximate 40% price premium to Seagram's core offering.
Wayne Hartunian, brand director, Seagram's Gin, said: "Although classic Seagram's Gin is, far and away, the volume leader in the premium gin segment, we recognise that there are times when consumers trade up and now we have the perfect product to deliver that step above."
Pernod Ricard has a good record of turning brands around, and is likely to need all that experience to revive the flagging fortunes of ex-Allied Domecq Scotch whisky Ballantine's. Brand director Peter...
Seagram India, one of India's biggest spirits manufacturers and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pernod Ricard, has entered the country's wine sector....
21st Century Spirits LLC has acquired the U. rights to import and market the Gabriel Boudier line of liqueurs and eaux-de-vies....
Orangina Schweppes has appointed Hughes Pietrini as marketing director....
Diageo, Bacardi and Pernod Ricard have pledged separate contributions totalling EUR120,000 to a campaign fund set up by the European Travel Retail Confederation (ETRC) to tackle the threat posed by ne...
Remy Cointreau has been upgraded to 'hold' from 'sell' by SG Securities as part of the broker's review of the spirits sector....
Russia is set to become a key export market for Tequila producers, according to the company leading the booming super-premium Tequila segment in the US....
Pernod Ricard is shifting its entire Jacob's Creek wine range into screw cap in the UK....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends