US: New regional VP for Pacific Wine Partners
Pacific Wine Partners (PWP), a Constellation Wines US company, has appointed a new western division vice-president. The company announced yesterday (16 December) that Janice Shallin has been promoted to the position.
In her new role, Shallin will be responsible for selling efforts in the states of California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Utah and New Mexico. Previously a region manager for PWP, Shallin managed the Southern California market.
"Janice Shallin brings into this role both a solid background of diverse beverage alcohol experience and a proven ability to achieve results," said Ben Dollard, president of PWP.
Before joining PWP, Shallin was a region manager for Southcorp, directing multiple states and managing key direct reports. Prior to her position at Southcorp, she worked in the beer industry, managing multiple states and numerous distributors for Redhook and Labatt, and managed the National Accounts division for Anheuser-Busch in Southern California.
PWP is a producer of premium California wines and importer of wines from Australia and New Zealand.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
Constellation has released details of the salaries for its leading executives next year....
Anheuser-Busch has threatened to stop buying rice from Missouri if the state allows genetically modified, drug-making crops to grow within its borders....
Anheuser-Busch has increased its economic interest in China's Tsingtao to 27% upon its conversion of all the remaining convertible bonds in Tsingtao....
The equity analyst Legg Mason has raised its fiscal 2006 EPS targets for the US drinks group Constellation Brands to US$3.18 from US$3.12, saying it believed the company's attractive growth profile re...
Constellation Brands has reported record net sales and net income for its full year, despite a tough fourth quarter, in which it was hit by acquisition costs....
Equity analyst Legg Mason has downgraded its rating of the US brewer Anheuser-Busch from "hold" to "sell" after the company issued a statement saying it expected sales below previous estimates....
Frescobaldi has bought out Constellation from its joint venture, according to press reports....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits