UK: New pack design for Tango flavours
UK soft drinks company Britvic has launched new pack designs for its Tango Cherry and Tango Tropical flavoured carbonated soft drinks.
The new pack graphics on both Tango Cherry and Tropical follow the re-launch of Tango Orange in March. The Cherry design features a cherry exploding from the centre of a cherry whirl and the Tropical design shows slices of pineapple and grapefruit.
"The brightly coloured graphics, developed as part of our Right Choice category management programme, will improve shelf-standout for all pack sizes and create excitement in-store, boosting sales and driving the entire soft drinks category," said Britvic's director of brand marketing, Cathryn Sleight.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets