UK: New pack design for Tango flavours
UK soft drinks company Britvic has launched new pack designs for its Tango Cherry and Tango Tropical flavoured carbonated soft drinks.
The new pack graphics on both Tango Cherry and Tropical follow the re-launch of Tango Orange in March. The Cherry design features a cherry exploding from the centre of a cherry whirl and the Tropical design shows slices of pineapple and grapefruit.
"The brightly coloured graphics, developed as part of our Right Choice category management programme, will improve shelf-standout for all pack sizes and create excitement in-store, boosting sales and driving the entire soft drinks category," said Britvic's director of brand marketing, Cathryn Sleight.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research