USA: New Non-alcoholic Ginger Brew is Best At International Foods Show
The Ginger People's Ginger Beer was named "Outstanding Beverage" at the recent National Association of the Specialty Food Trade (NASFT) annual product awards in New York earlier this month. Besting scores of products from throughout the U.S. and Europe, Ginger Beer by The Ginger People is an all-natural beverage made with real ginger juice. This sparkling beverage is lightly sweet with a warm spiciness and citrus aromas; it is the perfect beverage to serve with spicy foods. It may also be used as a cocktail mixer paired with vodka, dark rum or even lager. For optimum enjoyment, it should be served chilled. It is flavored with ginger juice pressed from fresh ginger root and then handcrafted at a microbrewery in Berkeley, Calif., and bottled without preservatives. The Ginger People is a brand of Royal Pacific Foods in Monterey, Calif. Abbie Leeson of Royal Pacific Foods stated, "The NASFT annual competition is regarded as the most prestigious in the specialty food and beverage industry and we are truly delighted that our all-natural ginger beer was honored." The Ginger People Ginger Beer is available at Cost Plus, Whole Foods and select gourmet and natural food stores throughout the U.S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends