USA: New Non-alcoholic Ginger Brew is Best At International Foods Show
The Ginger People's Ginger Beer was named "Outstanding Beverage" at the recent National Association of the Specialty Food Trade (NASFT) annual product awards in New York earlier this month. Besting scores of products from throughout the U.S. and Europe, Ginger Beer by The Ginger People is an all-natural beverage made with real ginger juice. This sparkling beverage is lightly sweet with a warm spiciness and citrus aromas; it is the perfect beverage to serve with spicy foods. It may also be used as a cocktail mixer paired with vodka, dark rum or even lager. For optimum enjoyment, it should be served chilled. It is flavored with ginger juice pressed from fresh ginger root and then handcrafted at a microbrewery in Berkeley, Calif., and bottled without preservatives. The Ginger People is a brand of Royal Pacific Foods in Monterey, Calif. Abbie Leeson of Royal Pacific Foods stated, "The NASFT annual competition is regarded as the most prestigious in the specialty food and beverage industry and we are truly delighted that our all-natural ginger beer was honored." The Ginger People Ginger Beer is available at Cost Plus, Whole Foods and select gourmet and natural food stores throughout the U.S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018