USA: New Mistic Zotics-Arbor Team is Traveling to the Four Corners of the World
Two players who pride themselves on never going about projects conventionally -Mistic Zotics(TM), an exotic line of beverages and Arbor, a leading snowboard, wakeboard, and skateboard-maker for extreme athletes - are teaming up to form the Mistic Zotics-Arbor Boarding team. "The teaming up of Mistic Zotics and Arbor will appeal to people who have a taste for adventure, whether it is their choice of beverage such as the exotic Mistic Zotics drinks or their choice of sport such as extreme snowboarding," said Bruce Bollinger, vice president of marketing for Mistic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads