USA: New Mistic Zotics-Arbor Team is Traveling to the Four Corners of the World
Two players who pride themselves on never going about projects conventionally -Mistic Zotics(TM), an exotic line of beverages and Arbor, a leading snowboard, wakeboard, and skateboard-maker for extreme athletes - are teaming up to form the Mistic Zotics-Arbor Boarding team. "The teaming up of Mistic Zotics and Arbor will appeal to people who have a taste for adventure, whether it is their choice of beverage such as the exotic Mistic Zotics drinks or their choice of sport such as extreme snowboarding," said Bruce Bollinger, vice president of marketing for Mistic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World