USA: New Mistic Zotics-Arbor Team is Traveling to the Four Corners of the World
Two players who pride themselves on never going about projects conventionally -Mistic Zotics(TM), an exotic line of beverages and Arbor, a leading snowboard, wakeboard, and skateboard-maker for extreme athletes - are teaming up to form the Mistic Zotics-Arbor Boarding team. "The teaming up of Mistic Zotics and Arbor will appeal to people who have a taste for adventure, whether it is their choice of beverage such as the exotic Mistic Zotics drinks or their choice of sport such as extreme snowboarding," said Bruce Bollinger, vice president of marketing for Mistic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp