USA: New Mistic Zotics-Arbor Team is Traveling to the Four Corners of the World
Two players who pride themselves on never going about projects conventionally -Mistic Zotics(TM), an exotic line of beverages and Arbor, a leading snowboard, wakeboard, and skateboard-maker for extreme athletes - are teaming up to form the Mistic Zotics-Arbor Boarding team. "The teaming up of Mistic Zotics and Arbor will appeal to people who have a taste for adventure, whether it is their choice of beverage such as the exotic Mistic Zotics drinks or their choice of sport such as extreme snowboarding," said Bruce Bollinger, vice president of marketing for Mistic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research