USA: New Mistic Zotics-Arbor Team is Traveling to the Four Corners of the World
Two players who pride themselves on never going about projects conventionally -Mistic Zotics(TM), an exotic line of beverages and Arbor, a leading snowboard, wakeboard, and skateboard-maker for extreme athletes - are teaming up to form the Mistic Zotics-Arbor Boarding team. "The teaming up of Mistic Zotics and Arbor will appeal to people who have a taste for adventure, whether it is their choice of beverage such as the exotic Mistic Zotics drinks or their choice of sport such as extreme snowboarding," said Bruce Bollinger, vice president of marketing for Mistic.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1