FRANCE: New MD for Lanson International
Lanson International, formerly Marne et Champagne, has appointed Arnaud Bazire as managing director.
Bazire, 43, will take up his post next month. He joins Lanson from French utilities and services group, Suez.
Lanson has also announced the promotion of Isabelle Le Fur to the post of group commercial and marketing director, and the appointment of Olivier de la Giraudière to head up its Europe/Africa export department. He will take charge of Lanson's UK subsidiary.
De la Giraudière was previously with Laurent-Perrier and Delbeck.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World