AUSTRALIA: New MD for Beringer Blass announced
Foster's Group has appointed a new MD for Beringer Blass Wine Estates. Jamie Oddell, currently Beringer's chief operating officer of global trade, is set to replace Walt Klenz when he retires at the end of this year.
Klenz, who has been with Beringer since 1976 and worked on its US$1.5 billion purchase by Foster's in 2000, said he had been contemplating retirement for the last few years.
Klenz plans to continue working in the wine sector in some capacity following his retirement.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends