UK: New marketing director confirmed at Greene King
Dominic South will become Greene King's new marketing director
Greene King Brewing Company has appointed a new marketing director.
The UK-based brewer said late last week that Dominic South will assume the position, although no details were given as to who South would replace and why. No-one was available for commennt at Greene King when contacted by just-drinks.
South joins the brewer, based in Suffolk, from Lindt & Sprungli, having worked on brands owned by United Biscuits – including McVitie's cakes and KP snacks - and PepsiCo UK, which owns Walkers crisps.
“Dominic is joining us at a very exciting time, said Greene King's managing director, Justin Adams. “(He) will play a critical role in taking our great brands, including Greene King IPA, Old Speckled Hen, Abbot Ale and Ruddles to the next level.”
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review