US: New marketing chief for Tropicana
Tropicana Products has appointed a new chief marketing officer. The PepsiCo-owned company said on Friday (13 January) that Rick Gomez has been promoted to the position from vice-president of marketing.
Gomez will continue to report to Tropicana president Greg Shearson in his new role. He succeeds Ron Coughlin, who was named to PepsiCo International's beverage brands group.
"Rick is a seasoned, results-oriented leader with a record of driving breakthrough results and developing exceptional people," said Shearson.
Prior to joining Tropicana, Gomez served as vice-president of marketing for PepsiCo's Quaker Oats business unit. Gomez began his career at The Quaker Oats Co. in 1991 as a marketing associate before assuming a series of other marketing posts for its Quaker Oats, Cap'n Crunch and Aunt Jemima businesses.
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
Tropicana is adding a new orange drink with additional fibre to its portfolio....
Tropicana has said that it plans to increase retail prices of its orange juice from January, according to press reports....
PepsiCo is to change the labelling on two of its Tropicana drinks lines....
PepsiCo-owned Tropicana has launched a range of premium fruit juices called 'Tropicana Sensations' to grow in Spain's booming health-juice market....
PepsiCo has reported a 15% increase in second-quarter earnings per share to US$0.70, as non-carbonate drinks rescued a poorer performance by the CSD brands....
The Pepsi Bottling Group today reported second quarter net income of US$148m, or diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.59. The results were up on the same period last year as the company grew volumes...
PepsiCo is planning to start bottling Gatorade in India, according to local reports....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review