PORTUGAL: New marketing campaign for Vinho Verde
The CVRVV, the vititultural commission for the Vinho Verde region, is to invest €500,000 (US$438,000) in a marketing campaign to promote Vinho Verde in the US, Brazil and Germany during 2002. The campaign in the US, where some 500,000 litres of Vinho Verde are exported annually, is to be undertaken in partnership with the sales and marketing services company, Dunn & Robbins. The wine marketing company, Viniportugal, will oversee the campaign in Brazil. The campaign has already kicked off in Germany at the Prowein trade fair in Dusseldorf.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends