PORTUGAL: New marketing campaign for Vinho Verde
The CVRVV, the vititultural commission for the Vinho Verde region, is to invest €500,000 (US$438,000) in a marketing campaign to promote Vinho Verde in the US, Brazil and Germany during 2002. The campaign in the US, where some 500,000 litres of Vinho Verde are exported annually, is to be undertaken in partnership with the sales and marketing services company, Dunn & Robbins. The wine marketing company, Viniportugal, will oversee the campaign in Brazil. The campaign has already kicked off in Germany at the Prowein trade fair in Dusseldorf.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range