PORTUGAL: New marketing campaign for Vinho Verde
The CVRVV, the vititultural commission for the Vinho Verde region, is to invest €500,000 (US$438,000) in a marketing campaign to promote Vinho Verde in the US, Brazil and Germany during 2002. The campaign in the US, where some 500,000 litres of Vinho Verde are exported annually, is to be undertaken in partnership with the sales and marketing services company, Dunn & Robbins. The wine marketing company, Viniportugal, will oversee the campaign in Brazil. The campaign has already kicked off in Germany at the Prowein trade fair in Dusseldorf.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends