UK: New look for Clan Campbell
Packaging elements such as the labelling, bottle and carton have been redesigned to add value to the consumer, says the company and to better communicate the quality of the whisky.
Patrick O'Driscoll, general manager at Campbell Distillers said: "The new packaging is a total integration of quality, heritage and authenticity that brings a whole new level of sophistication to the product.
"We are certain that this will help to continue the success of Clan Campbell as a powerful international brand and keep it ahead of competition."
The new label has a dark charcoal background with a refined typeface and new label proportions. In addition there is also a new brand "icon" which is featured strongly on the cap and moulded in a prominent position on the bottle.
"It communicates the essential elements of the brand's heritage," added O'Driscoll.
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018