UK: New listings for Cockspur, Blavod
Blavod Extreme Spirits (BES) has secured a major UK supermarket listing for agency brand Cockspur Rum, the company has announced.
The listing at the unnamed supermarket, reported to be among the top three in the UK, will start in June or July, when Cockspur joins the UK spirits company's distribution network.
BES said today (31 May) it had also secured distribution in Belarus for its Blavod Black Vodka brand, describing this as a reflection of the success of Blavod in Eastern Europe, especially Russia.
"We are very excited to continue expanding our distribution of Blavod Black Vodka and the previously announced Cockspur Rum into untapped markets," said chief executive Jeff Hopmayer.
Having pioneered the super-premium vodka category in Russia, billionaire entrepreneur Roustam Tariko is eyeing international markets with his Russian Standard Original and Imperia brands, looking to b...
French spirits and Champagne group Rémy Cointreau is quitting the Maxxium distribution network....
The owner of Burn Stewart Distillers has reshuffled the management team at the Scotch whisky group....
Russia is set to become a key export market for Tequila producers, according to the company leading the booming super-premium Tequila segment in the US....
The state-owned alcohol producer in Russia is looking to produce a cheap vodka for the country, according to local reports....
The Patrón Spirits Company, best known for its namesake premium Tequila, looks set to move into the wider white spirits category with the acquisition of a vodka and a gin brand....
Whyte & Mackay has confirmed it is still in talks with UB Group over a possible sale of the company to the Indian drinks titan....
Central European Distribution Corporation has upped its offer to buy out minority shareholders in Polish distiller Polmos Bialystok....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research