AUSTRALIA: New Lehmann Wines board announced
Peter Lehmann Wines has revealed details about the composition and structure of its board of directors. The company, who met on 11 December 2003 to agree the structure, posted the details with the Australian Stock Exchange on Friday last week.
Dr Max Lienhard, chairman and CEO of Hess Group, is director and chairman. Paul Young is a non-executive director and deputy chairman. He is also a director at Baron Partners Ltd. Roger Wilson, who was appointed to the board in 1993,is another non-executive director.
Douglas Lehmann is managing director, having been appointed in 1993. Robert Edwards is an executive director who was appointed as a marketing director in 1999.
The Hess Group holds 85.67% of Peter Lehmann Wines following its acquisition last year.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp