USA: New Leadership Structure For Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine, North America
Todd Martin, President, North America for Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine, today announced the formation of a new leadership team and a restructuring of the Region. Four business units and six regional support teams will now report directly to Todd, effective immediately. With the creation of this new structure, Martin Jones, President and CEO, Allied Domecq Spirits - USA, has decided to leave the company to pursue other career interests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk