USA: New Leadership Structure For Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine, North America
Todd Martin, President, North America for Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine, today announced the formation of a new leadership team and a restructuring of the Region. Four business units and six regional support teams will now report directly to Todd, effective immediately. With the creation of this new structure, Martin Jones, President and CEO, Allied Domecq Spirits - USA, has decided to leave the company to pursue other career interests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK