USA: New Leadership Structure For Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine, North America
Todd Martin, President, North America for Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine, today announced the formation of a new leadership team and a restructuring of the Region. Four business units and six regional support teams will now report directly to Todd, effective immediately. With the creation of this new structure, Martin Jones, President and CEO, Allied Domecq Spirits - USA, has decided to leave the company to pursue other career interests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head