USA: New Leadership Structure For Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine, North America
Todd Martin, President, North America for Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine, today announced the formation of a new leadership team and a restructuring of the Region. Four business units and six regional support teams will now report directly to Todd, effective immediately. With the creation of this new structure, Martin Jones, President and CEO, Allied Domecq Spirits - USA, has decided to leave the company to pursue other career interests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory