US: New flavours for Nestea
Nestle and Coca-Cola joint venture Nestea has announced a revamp of its RTD iced tea product line, introducing four new products including a green tea range.
New lemon and diet lemon formulas are being launched after out-performing the former Nestea Cool varieties in consumer testing, while the company is also introducing a green tea line in peach and diet peach flavours, reflecting the growth of the category.
Nestea is also expanding the number of formats in which the products are available and is, according to brand manager Abigail Berens, "going back to basics" with the 50-year-old brand.
Marketing support this year will include print, radio and billboard advertising, POS displays, web communications, PR and consumer sampling. The brand will join Minute Maid juices in a joint summer promotion campaign.
Beverage Partners Worldwide, the joint venture between Nestlé and The Coca-Cola Company, is set to launch a new 'calorie-burning' drink in the US....
Coca-Cola Co. has begun trialling Enviga, a green-tea based drink, in selected European markets....
US soft drinks giant PepsiCo is keen to acquire in France, according to local reports....
A prolonged industrial dispute over working conditions at Nestlé Waters' mineral water bottling plants in eastern France has been resolved, a senior company official has told just-drinks....
Hardy Wine Company has appointed Miriam Leenders as its new global marketing manager....
Nestle Waters North America is considering the legal options it may pursue in a Michigan case examining the company's rights to use water supplies in a similar to all other water users across the stat...
Danone has called on the services of Snoopy in the latest ad campaign for its sparkling water brand, Badoit....
A 20% rise in productivity at the Perrier site in southern France since the implementation of restructuring measures last May, has increased the prospect of the bottled water brand remaining in the Ne...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research