USA: New flavoured caps give pure water a flavoured taste, without any additives
By putting fruit fragrance into the cap, US based Scentsational Products Inc., has launched its new flavoured caps and claim they are the new way to enjoy pure water, without any additives.
Manufactured with standard FDA approved food grade packaging materials which Scentsational Products claim to be 100% safe and do not add anything at all to the water. Nothing but pure water is taken into the body.
Introduced recently into the US, the flavoured caps are currently available in Grape, Watermelon, Strawberry Banana, Raspberry Iced Tea, Lemon Lime, Tropical Punch, Cherry, Kiwi Strawberry and Lemonade. Flavoured caps can also be manufactured in any flavour requested.
A spokesman for Scentsational Products said: "When drinking from our flavour caps the brain actually believes that the fragrance being smelled is being tasted."
Steven Landau at Scentsational Products told just-drinks: "We are interested in expanding to Europe and are in discussions with a couple of European companies interested in bottling and distributing flavoured caps."
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"