RUSSIA: New distillery to be built in Moscow
The new facility will be able to produce 2m decalitres of vodka per annum as well as 600,000 decalitres of wine. The brands to be produced at the new distillery will include Vestora, Kreshchenskaya, Tsarev Kabak, Tsarskaya Potekha and Boyarskaya Okhot as well as the wine brand, Russkoye Naslediye. The unit is expected to be in production by the end of the year.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits