AUSTRALIA: New directors at Simon Gilbert
Simon Gilbert Wines has appointed two new directors. The company announced today that David Combe and Paul Pacino have been appointed as directors following shareholder approval at the company's EGM on 7 April.
John Quirk and Simon Gilbert both resigned as directors of the company at the meeting.
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row