FRANCE: New director for CIVB
The Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB) has appointed a new marketing director. The council said yesterday (20 January) that Pascal Loridon will assume the position.
Loridon will be charged with leading the generic campaigns for Bordeaux wines in all key export markets.
"At 42, with an MBA in Business, Loridon brings a wealth of experience in both wine and spirit export sales and will play a key role in increasing the market share for Bordeaux in the UK," the council said.
Loridon previously worked for 12 years with a major Bordeaux négociant, where he was responsible for international sales and marketing.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends