US: New director at PepsiAmericas
PepsiAmericas, Inc. has elected a new director to its board. The company announced yesterday (21 December) that James R Kackley was elected to the board, effective from 15 December.
In making the announcement, PepsiAmericas' chairman and CEO Robert C. Pohlad said: "Jim's wealth of business and financial expertise will be of great value to PepsiAmericas. We look forward to working with him and to his contributions to the PepsiAmericas' board."
Kackley, 62, spent over 35 years at Arthur Andersen and Andersen Worldwide. He was a partner in both the US and Worldwide firms from 1974. Before retiring from Andersen Worldwide in 1999, he served as Managing Partner - Chief Financial Officer.
Currently, Kackley serves on the Herman Miller, Inc. board of directors and as a member of the audit committee.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research