US: New director added to Hansen’s board
Hansen Natural Corp. today announced the appointment of Sydney Selati to its board of directors, expanding the number of directors to seven.
Selati, 65, is a director of Barbeques Galore Ltd., a post he has held since 1997, and is chairman and president of the company's US operations. Barbeques Galore is a publicly-traded specialty retail chain on two continents, featuring barbecues, accessories and related products, as well as hearth products. Previously, Selati was president of Sussex Group Ltd., a holding company that operated four branded chains of retail furniture stores.
"We are pleased to have someone of Syd Selati's stature join our board," said Rodney C. Sacks, chairman and chief executive officer of Hansen's. "Syd brings to our company more than 37 years of relevant business experience in the broad consumer and retail sectors. I am confident that he will be instrumental in helping to guide our growth and development."
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review