UK: New Diageo Blend Redefines The Market
The decision by Diageo to merge the management of Guinness with UDV signals a major change in the way that beverage companies perceive the alcoholic drinks market, believes beverage research specialist, Canadean.By integrating Guinness with its spirits brands, Diageo has suggested that Guinness can be perceived as a "Ready to Drink" (RTD) alcoholic beverage, rather than merely as a beer brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman