RUSSIA: New Cristall board face legal challenge days after appointment
Official control of the Cristall distillery, Russia's largest vodka producer, was passed to the newly founded state-run concern Rosspirtprom on Monday but already the legality of the new management is being contested in court. A special shareholders meeting on Monday convened and legalised the transfer of Cristall to Rosspirtprom. There is no longer a single representative of the last controller, the Moscow city authorities, on the board and shareholders also decided to reduce the number of directors from 17 to 11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World