CANADA: New COO for Molson Canada
Molson Coors has appointed a new chief commercial officer for Molson Canada. Mark Hunter will assume the position following his time with Coors Brewers Ltd. in the UK.
In his role, Hunter will have accountability for all brand marketing, media and Molson sports and entertainment activities, and will incorporate market development responsibilities later this year.
In a statement, president and CEO of Molson Canada, Kevin Boyce, said: "Through the Molson/Coors merger, the company now has access to a broader internal pool of talent and Mark Hunter's experience and success in the beer industry will benefit the Canadian business unit."
During his 16 years with the organisation, Hunter has held various positions, including brand director of Carling, marketing director of Bass Brewers Ltd., and, most recently, marketing and international director.
Hunter will report directly to Boyce and will be based in Toronto from 9 May.
Legg Mason has lowered its 2005 earnings per share estimates for the brewer Molson Coors to US$4.28 from US$4.97....
Molson Coors is more likely than not to keep hold of its Brazilian operations because of the huge potential of the market there, an analyst has said. This is despite a run of poor results from the com...
Molson is to start production of Coors' Blue Moon beer for the US market from its Montreal brewery....
First quarter losses announced last week by Molson Coors are wider than originally reported, according to a recent filing....
Molson Coors Brewing Company disappointed investors yesterday by reporting a net loss for the first quarter of 2005. The company said that it had achieved higher consolidated net sales and sales volum...
Molson Coors Brewing Company said yesterday that Daniel J. O'Neill, Vice-chairman, synergies and integration and formerly president and CEO of Molson Inc, has chosen to leave the company May 31 of thi...
Heineken has its eyes on possible acquisitions in Latin America, according to the company's CEO....
Molson Canada has announced it has acquired Ontario microbrewery Creemore Springs Brewery Ltd. Established in 1987, the brewery in Creemore, Ontario, 120 kilometres northwest of Toronto, employs 50 pe...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends