FRANCE: New commercial director at Kronenbourg
Rémy Sharps is the new commercial director of Carlsberg's Kronenbourg subsidiary.
He succeeds Jean-Dominique Castellani who has left the group to set up his own company. Sharps joins the French brewer from Colgate Spain.
Kronenbourg has also appointed Olivier Dubost to the vacant post of marketing director. He also joins the company from Colgate Palmolive.
Kronenbourg is owned by Carlsberg, although the Kronenbourg 1664 lager brand is licensed to Heineken in the UK.
Following the trajectory in other major markets, Brazil looks ripe for a round of beer consolidation to create a stronger number two behind Anheuser-Busch InBev's AmBev unit. It's an open question, ho...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory