NEW ZEALAND: New chief for NZ Winegrowers named
Winemakers in New Zealand have elected a new head for their national organisation. Brian Vieceli, chief executive of Nobilo Wine Group Ltd, has been elected to chair New Zealand Winegrowers, the organisation representing the country's 1,200 grape growers and winemakers.
Vieceli, of Christchurch, replaces Peter Hubscher, who stepped down from the position in August. His deputy will be John Webber, an Auckland-based grape grower.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director