HUNGARY: New chairman of the board for Brau Union
Brau Union Hungaria has appointed a new board chairman. The company said yesterday that Alle Ypma will replace Edmund Ranftl, who resigned on Wednesday (15 September).
Ypma's mandate as chairman will continue until 30 June, 2008, the brewer said.
In 2003, Heineken gained control of Brau Union Hungaria, after the group's merger with Austria's Brau Union AG, which held 85.3% of the shares of Brau Union Hungaria and 93.2% of the voting rights. At present, Amstel, also a member of the Heineken group, has a stake of 93.2% in the Hungarian brewery.
Brau Union said earlier that it forecasts 2004 revenue to break US$221.3m.
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
ING has raised its target for Heineken's share price after analysing the brewer's options to save costs....
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World