TURKEY: New chairman for Turk Tuborg
Turk Tuborg has appointed a new board chairman. Nils S. Andersen, president and CEO of Carlsberg, will succeed the previous board chairman Bjorn M. Wiggen, the Turkish brewer told the Istanbul Stock exchange on Wednesday (15 December).
Turk Tuborg is 95.3%-owned by Carlsberg Breweries.
Turk Tuborg recently launched Skol in one-litre PET bottles on the local market. Skol, which has annual sales of 27.4m hectolitres in a total 20 countries, is the first beer offered in a PET bottle in Turkey.
Turk Tuborg was set up in 1967 and produces and sells beer under the Tuborg Gold, Tuborg Special, Tuborg Pilsener, Troy and Venus brands.
Carlsberg has finally hooked up with a state-owned Vietnamese brewer....
Carlsberg has entered into negotiations with the IBM Group regarding a possible outsourcing of the Danish brewer's IT services in Europe....
Carlsberg's rating has been lowered following its disappointing Q1 figures earlier this week....
Carlsberg said today that global beer volume showed a 20% increase in the first quarter of the year driven by strong organic growth in BBH as well as a considerable contribution from acquisitions, inc...
Carlsberg has appointed a managing director for its Chinese operations....
Carlsberg has increased its ownership in Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad from 49.66% to 51%. The investment amounts to approximately US$6m....
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
The Bosnian government has put a majority stake in the country's brewery Banjalucka Pivara up for sale. Previous efforts to privatise the brewer have failed....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020