UK: New chairman for Eldridge Pope
Pub group Eldridge Pope has appointed a new executive chairman. The company announced yesterday that Miles Templeman will become executive chairman on a part-time basis, working two days a week.
Templeman was previously chief executive at HP Bulmer before the cider company was acquired by Scottish & Newcastle in 2003.
According to the Financial Times, Templeman's salary and bonus package should be similar to the £90,000 package held by his predecessor, Christopher Pope, who stepped down in September last year because of ill health.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research