DENMARK: New chairman at Carlsberg Breweries
Jens Bigum has been named as the new chairman of Carlsberg Breweries, the Danish-Norwegian company formed in 2000 with the merger of Orkla and Carlsberg. He replaces current chairman Palle Marcus, 64, who is stepping down. Marcus is also retiring from his role as deputy board chairman of Carlsberg Breweries' parent company, Carlsberg A/S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director