UK: New CFO takes reins at Cadbury Schweppes
David Kappler has stepped down as CFO of Cadbury Schweppes. Further to the announcement made on 21 January 2004, Kappler stood down yesterday pending his retirement from the company in June this year.
Ken Hanna, CFO designate, now formally takes up his position and becomes a director of the company.
Hanna currently holds 25,000 ordinary shares of 12.5 pence each in the company. He also has a potential interest in 225,000 ordinary shares of 12.5 pence each, vesting in three tranches of 75,000 shares each, three, four and five years respectively after his joining the company.
Kappler will retire after 38 years with the company.
Cadbury-Schweppes has insisted that the disposal of its European soft drinks businesses is not indicative of a move away from soft drinks, but analysts see the group focusing increasingly on confectio...
Cadbury Schweppes has agreed to sell its European beverages business....
PepsiCo has refused to comment on reports linking the company with a bid for Cadbury Schweppes' soft drink business....
The European arm of drinks group Cadbury Schweppes is expected to be sold next month for around GBP1.1bn ($1.9bn), according to press reports....
UK-based soft drinks to sweets group Cadbury Schweppes has issued a trading update ahead of an investor seminar to be held in Dallas, Texas on 10 and 11 October....
Cadbury Schweppes is moving ever closer to selling off its European soft drinks business, according to German press reports....
Rumours are circling that Cadbury Schweppes' soft drinks business may be merged with Britvic....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas brand Mott's has announced a new line of fortified beverages....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages