AUSTRALIA: New CFO at Coca-Cola Amatil
Coca-Cola Amatil has appointed a new CFO. Directors at the company announced John Wartig's appointment to the position today. Wartig will join the company's executive team on 21 June 2004 and will report directly to managing director, Terry Davis.
Wartig, an Australian national, is a certified practicing accountant who commenced his finance career with Cadbury Schweppes Plc in Melbourne.
"He worked in a number of finance roles for five years before holding financial controller positions in Pacific Dunlop and then Enzed Technology," the company said.
He has also served directorships with Bell South Australia Plc, the Gemala Group in Indonesia, and worked as a consultant for Forefront Group in London.
In a statement, managing director Davis said: "He is an individual who is respected within the global beverages industry, especially his experience in finance in the Asia Pacific region."
"I am sure he will make a strong contribution to the stewardship and continued development of Coca-Cola's business," Davis added.
Cadbury Schweppes is moving ever closer to selling off its European soft drinks business, according to German press reports....
Coca-Cola Amatil said yesterday (10 August) that it has agreed to purchase the business and assets of the Grinders Coffee Group (Grinders)....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has seen its net profits increase 16.8% to A$145.2m in its first half, driven in part by growth of non-carbs and innovation, the company said today (10 August)....
The managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) South Korean unit has taken extended leave, according to press reports....
Rumours are circling that Cadbury Schweppes' soft drinks business may be merged with Britvic....
Cadbury Schweppes has appointed a new director to its board....
Cadbury Schweppes has issued a positive trading statement....
The investment bank Credit Suisse First Boston has raised its rating on shares in Coca-Cola Amatil to "Outperform" from "Neutral"....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends