BULGARIA: New CEO for Kamenitza announced
Kamenitza has appointed a new chief executive. The Bulgarian brewery said yesterday (29 August) that current marketing director Johan De Smet-Van Damme will assume the position at the InBev-owned company from 1 October.
In a statement, Kamenitza said that De Smet Van-Damme, who joined Interbrew in 1987, will replace Andreas Seemuller, who has been appointed CEO of InBev's Apatin brewery in Serbia.
De Smet Van-Damme has spent five years working in Bulgaria, initially as commercial director and then more recently as marketing director. Seemuller has been CEO since the end of 2003.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
InBev, the world's largest brewer by volume, said it has achieved overall organic volume growth of 4.1% in the first quarter of 2005, to 47.3m hectolitres, despite tough conditions in the US and Weste...
Interbrew is launching its most aggressive consumer drive yet for its Stella Artois this summer. The company said that its 2005 marketing activity will be spearheaded by a value-added consumer promoti...
Interbrew UK has launched a new advertising campaign for Leffe....
Stella Artois is to launch a new global advertising campaign, according to press reports....
InBev has sold its majority stake in Bosnia's Uniline brewery, according to local reports....
InBev has made an offer to acquire the remaining minority interests in its Russian business SUN Interbrew Ltd (SIL) that it doesn't own, at a price of US$33.41 in cash per security....
The Bosnian government has put a majority stake in the country's brewery Banjalucka Pivara up for sale. Previous efforts to privatise the brewer have failed....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research