CROATIA: New CEO for Heineken unit
Heineken's Croatian subsidiary Karlovacka Pivovara has appointed a new CEO.
The brewer confirmed yesterday (4 May) that Monique Peters had assumed the position.
Karlovacka Pivovara said: "Peters comes to replace Alle Ypma, who has until 1 May been chairman-in-office of Karlovacka Pivovara." No-one was available for comment at the company when contacted by just-drinks today.
Heineken Adria, the Croatian-based Heineken subsidiary, owns 97.48% of the brewer, with the remainder being held by private shareholders.
The company's portfolio includes Karlovacka Svijetlo lager, Rally alcohol-free beer and Karlovacka Crno dark beer.
The need for a united front within the whisk(e)y industry on issues like responsible drinking is hitting home but, writes Chris Brook Carter, it is imperative that the industry works together on promo...
Dutch brewing giant Heineken is to cut 30 positions from its global marketing division....
Miller Brewing and Heineken USA have dismissed Anheuser-Busch's efforts to lead an industry-wide campaign to promote beer as only serving the interests of the Budweiser brewer....
Heineken believes it can gain a foothold in India's fast-growing beer market despite the dominance there of United Breweries and SABMiller....
SABMiller looks set to snap up a majority stake in Indian brewer Mohan Meakin - with a deal likely to be finalised by the start of June, just-drinks understands....
Asia Pacific Breweries has emerged as the front-runner in the race to buy the Asian assets put up for sale by Foster's Group....
InBev has refused to comment on reports that it is considering a bid for a stake in Beijing Yanjing Brewery....
Heineken is planning to launch key regional Russian brand Stepan Razin nationwide, with a roll out slated for the end of the year....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research