FRANCE: New CEO appointed at Coca-Cola France
Imad Benmoussa will move to Coca-Cola France at the start of next month
Coca-Cola France has confirmed the appointment of a new president & CEO.
The unit said earlier this week that Imad Benmoussa will Véronique Bourez, who had held the post since September 2010. Bourez has left the role to head up the Coca-Cola McDonald’s division for Europe Eurasia with the company.
Benmoussa, who is a Moroccan national, has been managing director of Coca-Cola's Middle East zone since November 2010. Having joined the company in 1999, he is expected to take up his new post next month.
Another senior executive change sees the appointment of Céline Bouvier as director of marketing. She was previously Coca-Cola's director of shopper marketing for Western Europe.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials