Product Launch - US: New Belgium Brewing's Somersault
Click through to see New Belgium Brewing's Somersault
New Belgium Brewing's Somersault
Category - Beer, 5.2% abv
Available - From this month, until September
Location - US, in “most of New Belgium's 26 markets". Click here for further details
Price - Around US$7.99 per six-pack
Somersault is this summer's seasonal offering from Colorado-based New Belgium Brewing.
It will replace the company's Skinny Dip beer brand, which has been available in the US for four years.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch